Friday, January 20, 2012

E.L.F Lipsticks

So, I'm usally not a lip stick kinda woman. Now, I am however a HUGE lip gloss kinda girl(mainly light colors)..
But I was reading some other blogs that were raving about E.L.F's dollar lipsticks and though what the heck mine as well try them. After all they are only one dollar each.. 

I picked out 4..
But I wish I would have gotten more.. I see another order coming up soon lol

The colors I got were.

1-Charming
1-Flirtatious
2- Nostalgic

Im kinda kicking myself in the ass because I really should have gotten more Flirtious.....

Here's some of the pics and what I thought about them..



(Left to Right: Flirtatious, Charming, and Nostalgic)


(Charming)

(Charming)

(Flirtatious)

(Flirtatious)

(Nostalgic)

(Nostalgic)



Im not a fan of the Nostalgic.. But I LOVEEEEEE Charming and Flirtatious.. I will be re-buying them 2 colors for sure but I will NOT be getting Nostalgic again.. I like the feel of them. And for a dollar you can not go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. wow- I really like that Charming color. I don't own any ELF lipsticks- been trying not to buy since I have too many lip products at the time, but I am keeping these in mind. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent used a real Lip stick in years. Its been usally gloss. but I'm glad I did try the ELF Lip sticks because now Im hooked lol

    ReplyDelete