Friday, January 27, 2012

Haul for my daughter. LOTS of pics

My bestfriend Nichole texted me today telling me she bought my daughter a couple outfits and sent me 2 pics of them.. I thought she only bought the 2 until my sister got home and bought them in(my sister had picked them up on her way home). There were SIX outfits.. 

They are all from walmart and were all on sale for 3 dollars each..







My daughter LOVED them.. She loves clothes..

These next ones my sister and i picked up yesterday when we took the kids out to lunch. These ones are for summer..


(My sister picked this one. i dunno how much it was)

(This one was $1.50)

(it was only $1.50)

(I picked this one too. 4 dollars for the whole outfit)

(I think this dress is UGLY.. lol my sister loves it tho.. dunno how much this one was)

(I picked this one out and I LOVVVVVE  it lol.. $6.50)

(I picked this one out. Its perfect for my daughter. she loves monkeys and she loves the camera.. $2.50)

Me and my sister will be going to the outlet malls next week sometime to hit up the kids clothing stores for there winter blow out sales so we can stock up on winter clothes for next year for the kids and do some summer shopping for clothes to. Her daughter and my daughter are in the same size. so they share every outfit. They are only 6 weeks apart in age..


Here is my lil diva..


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have my own!! This is so cute!! She looks adorable!! Everything you bought her is wonderful =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love having a lil girl.. even with her big attitude lol. shopping for her is so much fun. she is deff a girly, girl..

      Delete