Tuesday, January 31, 2012

REVIEW- E.L.F- Makeup Lock & Seal

As most of you know I LOVE E.L.F makeup and brushes..

However... Im not a huge fan of the lock and seal.. I have tried it all of last week and again today and well its just not working for me.. Dont get me wrong Im still gonna use it because im not one to waste money and it does lock in the eye shadow.

BUT............... 



the problems are.. (just want you all to know I only used it for my eye shadow)

1. It has a smell like a cleaning supply so deff not a fan of the smell..
2. it burns ur eyes. not the eye lid but it will make the inside of ur eyes burn and sting and mine even started to water. I wasnt gonna put it over my eye liner becaise i didnt wanna burn the hell outta my eye and have my eye watering like a waterfall lol
3. when u put the makeup on the brush when its damp with the lock an seal the color dont come off the way it would if u didnt use this lock and seal. I had to apply more eye shadow once it fully dried to get the full color of the shadow.

Now just because I dont care for it dont mean u wont like it.. its one of them things u just gotta try your self. we all have different taste on what we like.. Im in no way telling u not to get this because u will hate it and im not gonna tell u to run out and get this.. You have to make ur own choice on this one.. Im just telling u about how I feel on this. :)




3 comments:

  1. What is lock and seal?

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it says on the website

      "Increase the intensity of your makeup colors and lock it on instantly. Coat your eyeliner, shadow, lipsticks, blush, brow color and more for a sealed smudge-proof wear. The quick dry and easy to use formula keeps you makeup in place for hours. Say goodbye to makeup smudges and hello to makeup that stays put!"

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this review. I trust your word- and I'll tell ya why. First of all- why does it smell like a cleaning product and make your eyes burn?? If it did it to you- I'm positive it will do it to mine since I have sensitive skin. Plus- If my eyeshadow doesn't go on strong with a base like that- it's not worth buying. Thank you so much for the honesty. Another reason to love your blog more!!

    ReplyDelete